“Ok! Pledging to be happy is easy” she said. “Nothing can upset my glee state of mind,” she said. Exactly after 9 days people saw her going into therapy.
You see it is not a child’s play to incorporate happiness in most of your daily life. It takes mindful searching for that figment which divulges you into thinking that happiness is just a facade. Authorize Hints of Life to give you a peek into how to make happiness a permanent tenant into your life to spread love, luster and longevity.
Here’s Happiness ?
You may find it oddly oozing happy vibes and pleasing when you give your pets a bath. At Least I feel so, although my Ablutophobia stricken Guinea pigs bathe only once a year or so. But what my source majorly for a great deal of happiness are the deeds I do for them. The ways in which I can help animals make me happy. Not only this. Throughout the day contemplating your minutest of positive action will fill your heart with joy. But only if you try. Strive for happiness and it will fall right into that lifeless face.
It is very obvious, that any person with a plethora of problems would have stopped his hunt for felicity. But only positive will come from a little effort in this direction. No matter how dire tough the situation gets, you have the authority to take things in your hands and switch to a positive health and a happy attitude.
“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be”ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Fish for Happiness
Keep your searchlights aside! This task is not as difficult as it looks. Looking for happiness isn’t like cracking the Da Vinci’s code. It is right in front of you. Like right now, this article you are reading has the energy to brighten up your whole day ; read it with a bit of a smile and see the difference. A simple tiny change of mindset and outlook is all it takes to start seeing happiness all around. Our days on Earth are numbered. Why not spend time being exuberant and lush ? Plus this way you wont have to worry about them frown lines.
The more time you slip into the clasps of Mrs. Pondering, the more your marriage with Glee will slide down the drain. Overthinking literally guillotines your happiness in cold blood. Don’t fall for it.
Take life as it comes. Live life with content and a feeling of satisfaction. With whatever little or much you life has provided you with, there are still no bucks to be paid or payments made to register for happiness. You are the master of all good things that can happen to you. Take charge and allow yourself a little compassion and kindness.
The Pretentious Happiness Scandal
Firstly, lodge it into today’s entry that MONEY CAN’T BUY HAPPINESS.
Dashing amount of clothes, money, houses, plots, gold, platinum is nothing but security for the future. You can’t en-cash them for happiness. If you are one of those who live the facade that happiness will automatically slide down to you through your riches, then here’s a pin to burst your bubble.
Micro Steps to Happiness
Begin by involving these teeny tiny steps in your mundane life and it will for sure shine bright like a diamond.
• Keep a smile handy. When you going about you everyday routine stuff, have a little smile on your face. Don’t be full on all smile to the ears kind of a creep. This will put you on many people’s blacklist. A cute little smile that gives off a positive vibe will do.
• Set a positive agenda before beginning your day. Use as many polite words you can. This is not a character formation lesson, but doing this will give you a clear conscience and a clean beautiful bright slate.
• Let’s decipher the importance of positivity to be hot red core of happiness. Positive vibes are what will turn you into a cheerful person. Be an optimist and stare the storm right in the face.
• Create a happy aura around you. Burn sage, keep healing crystals, wait to smell the flowers and books, keep aesthetically appealing trinkets to tally with your happy place.
• Befriend fun loving people. A negative person will always find a way to dim your shine. Them people have a habit to take you by the hand and introduce you to the never ending cycle of overthinking and anxious negative behavior.
• Practice the cult of calmness. Be level headed and zen to maintain the inner haplotypes of happiness.
• Do more of things that give you happiness. This doesn’t mean that you will turn your back on all your responsibilities. But make an initiative to rendezvous with happiness any time of the day.
Take life as it comes and happiness will surely tag along.